Stephanie Stillings, M.D.
Dr. Stephanie Stillings, originally from the Midwest, was eager to relocate to Florida for her training. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami with her Bachelor of Science. She went on to medical school at the University of Florida, where she earned a place in the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honors society for high academic performance and leadership. Dr. Stillings completed her residency training in Urology at the Ohio State University and was inducted in the Gold Humanism Honor Society for her compassionate patient care. Following her graduation, she scored in the highest tier for written American Board of Urology Exam and returned to Florida. Dr. Stillings’ interests lie in the medical and surgical management of a variety of male and female urologic conditions, including incontinence and voiding dysfunction, kidney masses, BPH, urethral strictures, kidney stones, robotic surgery and minimally invasive treatments, pelvic organ prolapse, prostate cancer, overactive bladder, and many other conditions.
Dr. Stillings sees patients in multiple clinics including locations in Town and Country, Dale Mabry next to AdventHealth Carrollwood, and Westchase, so that you may select the most convenient location. She operates out of Tampa General Hospital, Tampa General Hospital Brandon Healthplex, and AdventHealth Carrollwood.
- Kidney stone disease – all surgical modalities offered, and medical management strategies
- Kidney cancer
- Voiding dysfunction, overactive bladder
- Male urethral stricture disease
- Male and female incontinence – including slings and artificial urinary sphincters
- Sacral nerve stimulation
- Robotic Surgery
- Treatment of enlarged prostate – full range of options from least invasive (Urolift and Rezum Water Vapor Therapy), Greenlight, Transurethral Resection of Prostate (TURP), and robotic simple prostatectomy
- Prostate cancer
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- No scalpel vasectomy
- Low testosterone
- Erectile Dysfunction