Osvaldo F. Padron M.D.
Dr. Padron is a fellow of the American College Surgeons and a Diplomat of the American Board of Urology. Dr. Padron received his medical degree from University of Miami. After which, he completed a six-year urology residency at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial hospital where he served as chief resident his final year.
He then was awarded a prestigious fellowship at the Cleveland clinic with Dr. Anthony J. Thomas one of the originator’s of microsurgery in United States. This fellowship advanced his knowledge and skills in all areas of male infertility and andrology. Dr. Padron began his private practice in 1996 specializing in male infertility and andrology.
In addition to being on faculty at the University of South Florida, Dr. Padron has written several textbook chapters on the topic of male infertility and has contributed numerous peer review articles to the surgical literature in such journals as the Journal of Urology, Fertility and Sterility, and the Journal of Andrology frequently quoted in the press. Dr. Padron has demonstrated his techniques to surgeons in United States and abroad. Dr. Padron has interest in Female urology, Robotics and Erectile Dysfunction.
- Female Urology & Voiding Dysfunction
- Male Infertility
- Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Penile Implant
- Urologic Oncology
- Kidney Cancer
- Pelvic Prolapse
- Prostate Cancer
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Epididymal and/or Testicular (TESSA)
sperm retrieval for use with IVF and ICSI
- Laparoscopic Robotic Prostatectomy
- Microsurgical Repair
Advanced Urological Technology
- DaVinci Robotic Surgery
- GreenLight Laser
- American Board of Urology
- Board Certification: Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPM-RS)
- National Board of Medical Examiners Diplomate of the American Board of Urology
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Medical School: University of Miami School of Medicine; 1989
- Internship: University of Miami School of Medicine; 1989
- Residency: Jackson Memorial Medical Center/University of Miami; 1991
- Fellowship Male Infertility Andrology Cleveland Clinic; Cleveland, Ohio – 1995